Waterhill brings provincial elegance to today's more traditional homes. Vintage, farmhouse-fresh and full of character: The Waterhill collection of kitchen and bar/prep faucets brings provincial elegance to today's more traditional homes. Period-era details, like a gooseneck spout, bridge design and top finial, give each faucet an authentic feel.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Features a vintage, farmhouse character with period details, top finial, and bridge design
- Aerated stream is perfect for cleaning
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Side spray with hose aids with a variety of kitchen tasks
- Spout swivels 360 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arc gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task