The Primme toilet flushometer valve features a simple, brass-body design and reliable piston technology to meet the demands of high-use installations. Easy to install and suitable for retrofit, this water-saving manual flush valve is compatible with KOHLER tailpiece and stop valves.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER toilets.
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2" top spud coupling connection.
- Fixture-mount design.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) toilet valve use at least 20 percent less water than standard 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf) toilet valve while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- Self-cleaning brass piston prevents clogging and reduces maintenance.
- Includes vacuum breaker and control stop.
- Durable brass construction.