Designed for use with PureFlo trims, this PureFlo cable bath drain features easy installation and a design that minimizes clogging through the overflow. PureFlo's modular design means you can use this PureFlo rough drain with any PureFlo handle trim kit. And the trim can be changed without behind-the-bath access, making it an easy, convenient choice for remodels or refreshing. Trim options include basic, contemporary, traditional, and Victorian designs in rotary turn or push-button styles to complement any bath decor, and are sold separately.
- For baths 14" (356 mm) to 21" (533 mm) deep from the center of the bath overflow outlet to the center of the bath drain outlet.
- 30" (762 mm) length external cable.
- Flexible overflow joint conforms to various bath angles.
- No internal linkages to minimize the potential for clogging.
- For use with any PureFlo rotary or push hand controls and pop-up drain stopper kit (sold separately).
- Includes a tee, drain ell, and overflow ell.
- Flexible overflow neck for easy installation to fit various bath angles.
- Metal construction control handle and stopper.