Arendela takes inspiration from briolette, a type of gemstone faceting that was invented in the late 15th century. The briolette cut is a pear-shaped stone that has facets on the entire surface. Typically used as a bead, the faceted stone hangs and catches the light from all sides, and is the inspiration for KOHLER Briolette Artist Editions vessel sink and our Arendela lighting collection. Also available in spun rondelle glass, which takes inspiration from the murano glass created in the 1960s.
- The Arendela collection has a light, airy quality and is a beautiful accent for any space.
- The delicate metal framework of the fixture suspends Arendela’s briolette faceted disks, which sparkle and throw reflections from all angles as they catch the light.
- Select from two unique glass shade options — a briolette faceted glass shade or a spun rondelle glass shade.
- A perfect complement to the KOHLER Briolette glass vessel sink.
- Candelabra base (E12) socket, works best with clear or frosted candelabra type B or G bulbs (sold separately).
- Suitable for damp locations, per UL 1598.