The Parkfield Pressure Balance Valve Trim flows effortlessly like water itself and like the arching curve of a water fountain the spout guides water to the perfect position for function and comfort. Inspired by nature, the lever has a fluid form that is reminiscent of a leaf, while the protruding underside resembles the shape of water held below a leaf by tension until it finally drops to the ground. The increased organic volume of the lever gives the faucet a more tactile feel that improves usability and set to precisely 7 degrees, it invites interaction.
- For use with Rough-In Valve (35 015 000)
- Escutcheon with wall sealing
- Trim constructed of brass ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Secure mounting assembly
- ADA Compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included