Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, Mach touchless flushometers with Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Elevate your experience with KOHLER.
- Activation distance is factory-set.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER commercial fixtures.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Powered by a 30 year/875,000 cycle hybrid energy cell.
- Less stop valve and tailpiece.