This Highcliff Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine, a refined aesthetic design, and a second pair of bolt holes to provide great stability. Measuring 16-7/8” to the top of the rim, the Highcliff Ultra meets both ADA and CSA height requirements. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in R&R and new construction. The Highcliff Ultra is listed from 1.1 to 1.6 gpf but can operate at 1.0 gpf. It performs well at every flush interval, making it uniquely effective with dual flush valves. It has been proven with all manner of valves (diaphragm, piston, manual, and electronic) from a variety of manufacturers.
- Elongated bowl.
- 4-bolt base for added stability.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) top spud.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- 1.1 gpf (4.2 lpf), 1.28 (4.8 lpf) or 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- 26-1/8" L x 14-5/8" W x 16-5/8" H.
- Vitreous china.