The unique scalloped design of this Hartland sink adds a distinctive accent to a wide variety of kitchen styles from traditional to contemporary. Two equal-sized basins with a graduated rim offer ample workspace for a range of tasks. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance.
- 36" minimum base cabinet width.
- Double-equal bowls.
- 9" (229 mm) depth provides generous workspace.
- Three oversized faucet holes with one oversized accessory hole to the right and one oversized accessory hole to the left.
- Oversized holes allow for easy installation of faucets and accessories.
- Rear drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Sink drain with strainer sold separately.