Steward Waterless urinals provide significant value to the customer by reducing water, sewage and maintenance costs. Waterless urinals can save 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year, based upon a typical commercial installation. Further, this product has redefined the paradigm for urinal design and functionality by offering a virtually splash-free surface along with odorless, easy-to-maintain performance.
- Cartridge-free waterless urinal functionality.
- Saves up to 40,000 gallons of water per fixture per year and significantly reduces sewage and maintenance costs.
- Cartridge-free integral trapway provides enhanced performance and less maintenance.
- Optimized interior design virtually eliminates splashing.
- Touch-free design is vandal resistant and offers added hygiene to users.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System. See specification sheet for water use data.
- 29-5/8" H x 15" W x 15-5/8" D.
- Vitreous china.